- Database support: SAP Crystal Reports, version for Eclipse supports the following databases via JDBC at design time and runtime: Cloudscape 5.1; DB2; UDB 8.2 and 9.5; Derby; UDB 10.2 and 10.3; Generic JBDC; Informix 10 and 11.1; MySql 5; Oracle 10g and 11g; R1; SQL Server 2005 SP2 and 2008; Sybase 15; POJO; and offers runtime-only support for XML, Web Services and Javabeans
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, simplified Chinese, traditional Chinese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Hungarian, Polish, Czech
- System requirements:
Product prerequisites: Eclipse 3.4 to 3.7
Processor: Pentium IV 2 GHz or faster recommended
Memory: 512 MB of RAM, 1GB recommended
Disk space: 500 MB available hard disk space
Design time: Windows Server 2003 SP2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows XP SP2 or SP3, Windows Vista SP1 Windows 7
Runtime: Supported on 21 different platforms, including Windows, Linux, Mac OS X
For additional platform support and configuration information, review the SAP Crystal Reports, version for Eclipse Supported Platforms documentation on the SAP Community Network.
- License model:
The SAP Crystal Reports, version for Eclipse report designer is available as a free download and fully integrates within Eclipse for powerful and easy report design.
You may use the integrated designer to create an unlimited number of reports for use within your Java applications. You may also design reports in the full-featured SAP Crystal Reports 2011 and use the SAP Crystal Reports, version for Eclipse API and runtime engine for integration into your Java applications.
When using SAP Crystal Reports, version for Eclipse, you are free to use the software for report design and development. Applications that include the SAP Crystal Reports Java runtime component can be redistributed for free internally within your organization or outside your organization for free if the application is a thick-client application.
A server application allows more than one user to access the reporting engine either directly or indirectly through any middle-tier application. You are free to embed the runtime engine with server applications that are deployed internally, and use it in connection with the licensee's business, at no additional charge.
Server-based applications that are redistributed require additional licensing, as defined through our redistribution model. Under this model, if you wish to redistribute a server-based application that embeds the runtime engine to third parties, you will need to purchase a licensed copy of SAP Crystal Reports each time your application is deployed.
For even more licensing and use rights details, refer to the SAP Software Use Rights and End-User Licensing Agreement (EULA) documents.
- May 16, 2013HP and SAP Advance SAP HANA through Joint Innovation
- May 16, 2013SAP Energizes Its Ecosystem With the Power of SAP HANA®, Driving Growth Opportunities and Accelerating Innovation for Customers
- May 16, 2013SAP Unveils SAP HANA® Platform Innovations for Big Data and Spatial Processing
- May 16, 2013Business Intelligence Innovations from SAP to Unlock the Power of Data for Real-Time Insights and Optimized Decision-Making
- May 15, 2013New Version of SAP Business One Application Helps to Realize Efficient Business Processes in Real Time
- May 15, 2013SAP Fiori™ Simplifies the Enterprise Software Experience With Consumer-Style Apps
- May 15, 2013SAP Delivers Significant Innovations to Line-of-Business Cloud Applications
- May 15, 2013SAP Business Suite Powered by SAP HANA Now Generally Available, Including Core SAP Applications and Industry Solutions
- May 14, 2013SAP Partners With Mocana to Provide Best-in-Class Mobile Application Management Solution to Customers Globally
- May 14, 2013New SAP Mobile Secure Portfolio Unifies Security and Management of Devices, Apps and Content